Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Simple One


This is the Easter card I just finished for the senior citizen's class. The one special feature is the white wallpaper that I put a little watercolor wash over. The stamp was purchased at a long ago convention and I don't remember the company name.
BTW, do you remember the first time you saw heat embossing? I so enjoyed the reactions of these dear ladies the first time I demonstrated embossing. We've come along way since the days of embossing over light bulbs....
OK, these are my simple cards for today. I'm off to package kits and cross my fingers that we can get it all done in an hour.

2 comments:

Michelle W said...

I hope that there are people like still around when I start doing senior citizen thing.

Cool card

Subriagirl said...

Poor Michelle, she's already doing the senior citizen thing..haha What a lovely card Dianne. Looks like Twinkling H2O's? Such a soft touch for such a special time. Huggs, Ronnie