Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Simple Cards















I'm working on some very simple cards for a class that I'll be doing at our local senior citizens center tomorrow. Most of these ladies have never stamped but love it when we gather to make cards. Tomorrow's theme is spring and Easter. I've done some very simple spring cards using supplies that I already had. We're on a tight budget, both in funds and time. Each person will make two or three cards in about an hour. So, the simpler, the better. But I have to say I like the clean, uncluttered look of these spring samples. I've got to come up with a couple of Easter cards and will share those later.
BTW, for these cards I used a 1" square punch, a Hero Arts' shadow stamp, Family Treasures' flower punch and the sentiment is by PSX. The ink is Brilliance pearlescent orchid and pearlescent jade.

No comments: