Friday, March 21, 2008

You Make My Day Award


Do you have blogs that you enjoy checking out every day to see what new creations or inspiration you'll find? Someone saw fit to bestow the "You Make My Day Award" on my newbie blog and I'm feeling quite happy about that. Thanks Roxi!


So, the rules for the “You Make My Day” award:
Re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.


Here's ten (and I could name more) blogs that I frequent and enjoy!









Life Snippets Ronnie Goff

Artistics Julie Evans

4 comments:

Linda Cain said...

Thanks you so much, Dianne, I am truly honored!
Linda

Subriagirl said...

Dianne, I'm truly amazed at how FAST you have learned to dress up your blog! My gosh, I feel left behind in the dust! I did however copied your Christian Women Online tag..it's wonderful! Thanks for the award in which I'm humbled and thanks for leaving a comment about my bracelet. Would you imagine that one of the women thought whoever won at the end of the Bunko got to keep the arm jewelry? I about died until someone else told her it was only for the fun of the game. Phew! Of course it's not done....never will be but I'll have to win it back to finish it. HA! Ronnie

Dianne Adams said...

Hey, you give that baby away at Bunko and I'll drive down and play. Where and when? LOL!

Thanks for the compliment about the blog. I'm working away trying to learn but feel like beating my head against the monitor at times.

jules said...

I am so honored to recieve your "you make my day award"!
jules