Friday, April 11, 2008

Sunflower Box


It's been a busy week! I haven't had much art time until today and with this wooden box already sanded and ready to paint, I decided to finish it. The sunflower stamp is by Inkadinkado and the stamp under the ric-rac trim is by B Line Designs. The box is painted in a creamy yellow, stamped using black Staz-On and the design is colored with chalks. Once dry, I used a crackle product and rubbed it down with Raw Sienna. It's finished off with ric-rac, fabric sunflower and uphostery nail.

3 comments:

Subriagirl said...

Dianne, I love the box! It's very elegant to say the least. It's simply stunning. Ronnie

Debbie said...

I love it...Love sunflowers and the crackle finish is great...hugs, Debbie in Georgia

lola said...

muy bonita,visita mi blog,gracias