Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Touch of Whimsey

Today was stamp club Sunday! I always look forward to seeing the girls and doing a fun project. We also have quarterly swaps and today was swap day. The theme of our swap was animals and this was a difficult theme for me. So I decided to go a different route and make something that might be used in their stamp rooms. The template is from Tempting Template Challenge at Stampington.com. I used zebra print paper and another animal print in different colors. My swap is a bit silly and whimsical but it was fun to make!

2 comments:

Michelle W said...

Great twist on the theme.

Nancy said...

I just found your site through the Book Artz group. I'm just starting to get into handmade books. It's great to meet a fellow Christian interested in art. I added a link to you in my blog. Hope that's OK.