Saturday, May 24, 2008

Could it be....yard art?

The computerized board that controls the spin cycle of my Maytag washing machine stopped working this week. It will wash but it won't spin the water out; at that rate it would take three hours to dry a load of towels...ask me how I know. For only $410, it can work again. Considering the age of the machine, we opted to put the $410 toward a brand spanking new machine which will be delivered and installed tomorrow afternoon. Who knew they made deliveries on Sunday now? This week I've taken advantage of the wonderful racks on the back of one of our company trucks that sits behind the house when not in use. I'm sure the neighbors are thankful it's behind the house and not in front. I just had to share my 'redneck clothesline'. I hope that's not offensive to anyone and considering that Jeff Foxworthy has gotten rich with all his redneck jokes, I guess it's OK. So, do you think it could qualify as yard art?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love it...and from this "redneck"...I think its a wonderful drying rack indeed...very high class one...LOL...I would be proud to use it...

Roxi Phillips said...

You know....they dry faster the faster your drive! :)