Friday, May 9, 2008

Etchling Card

Today I pulled out a frame die cut from Debbie's Die Cuts and realized that it is a perfect fit for the oval shape Etchling stamps by Stampendous. I went a little crazy a few years ago and collected all the Etchlings I could get my hands on. The stamp is colored with water soluble oil pastels and more color was added with colored pencils. The die cut began as white but I used a stone finish spray paint on it for color and texture. The photo makes the die cut look a bit like cork but it actually looks like stone with flecks of sage, beige and a touch of burgundy.

1 comment:

~Da Grandma said...

You never cease to amaze me! I think my creativity is stiffled and dormant at the moment. Can't seem to get back on track. But I love looking and drooling at your blog! Thank you for sharing.