Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stamp Club Project

This past Sunday was Stamp Club Sunday and I always look forward to it. Member Jane Harrison found a beautiful piece online that inspired this month's project. You can see what inspired Jane at http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/02/weekend-creat-2.html. We each brought some supplies along with Jane's contributions. With this project, you're only limited by your imagination and the size of your frame! I just have to share the piece I did. Now I'm looking at punches and die cuts with new eyes. After having my entry way and staircase painted last year, I haven't been able to put a nail in the wall. I believe I've found the perfect theme for decorating the staircase wall. So let the punching begin! I'll post more photos as I complete a piece.

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

I saw this post on her blog a few months back thought it was cool also. Like the way your turned out