Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Creativity Killer!

I enjoy spending as much time as possible creating and planning for future projects. Once in a while something called 'real life' steps in and the creativity comes to a screeching halt. How about an audit to make your day? Well, I've actually worked on it off and on for several days and I see the answer at the bottom of the page so to speak. I just have to get my working papers in order and put everything on a spreadsheet. So, there's no creating today but I do want to share a cool site where you can create all kinds of little notebooks to help organize your life. Check it out at http://www.pocketmod.com/app/index.html. Have fun!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Dianne,
I love that photo in your blog banner...where'd you take it at? That tree is so viberant.
Happy Wednesday!
Sarah

Dianne Adams said...

Thanks Sarah. That photo was taken from the back porch of Mt. Vernon. There's a story to go with this picture of peace...
I was on a trip with my daughter's class to Washington. The first morning after our arrival, four kids became ill with the norovirus (also known as the cruise ship virus). We had no idea that the place we were staying had been closed and cleaned due to an outbreak of that very virus shortly before we arrived. This photo was taken on day #4 of our trip. At the time the photo was taken, my daughter is sitting beside me and she is feeling ill, obviously becoming sick with the virus that has now affected almost one-third of our group. Needless to say, the trip home on the bus was one we'll never forget. But as for the picture, every time I see it, I am reminded of God's peace even in the midst of the storms of life. Thanks for asking and sorry the answer was so long!!

Michelle W said...

Real Life is sometimes a realy kill joy in the creative world. But I seem to have some of my most creative daydreams(for a lack of a better word) durning the eal world times. Have a great 4th and hope the audit turns out well. Isn't it great to know that we have God there in the turmoil of life for peace.

Barbara Roach said...

I love the scripture today! That is great.

Hope you get that work done soon so you can do what you love to do.

And, I love my websites!!!!