Saturday, July 5, 2008

Studio Chaos!

How often do you pick up a magazine or browse the internet and see a clean, well-organized studio that is both beautiful and functional? Well, this post should make you feel better!! This is my reality...at least for the moment. I'm taking an afternoon today and hopefully tomorrow afternoon to try and put some order to this chaos. This is a corner of the room and the other corners aren't any better! So, I hope I've made you feel better. I'd love to get some comments with links to your work areas...please:)

5 comments:

pattie said...

TEE-HEE!!

BEFORE: http://wwwthebuckstartshere.blogspot.com/2008/06/laugh.html

AFTER:
http://wwwthebuckstartshere.blogspot.com/2008/07/after.html

And actually I am always HAPPY with both...The before means I am elbow deep in creativity...the After is just an area waiting to happen!!
Happy creating!!

Roxi Phillips said...

I LOOOVVVEEE you even more now! :)

Michelle W said...

Looks like goos to me:D Who can work on more than 6x6 inches that is:D

~Da Grandma said...

Right now I'm working on the top of my paper cutter. It's the only surface left and it is in danger of disappearing. Never trust an artist with a neat work room! It like trusting skinny cooks. It just ain't natural.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

You don't even want to see mine Dianne. I posted a clean version of my studio several months ago, but it hasn't looked that clean ever since. I think creativity includes messiness. I'm trying to do better... honest!