Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stamp Club Sunday!

Today was stamp club and my friend Allison led us in altering dominoes. The golden butterfly domino is mine and the rest are Clarissa's. I liked the butterfly image that she used so I used it too. I think the dominoes Clarissa drew leaves on using Sharpies are pretty cool too. I'd never have thought of that. The golden color one was made using chalk inks and Clarissa's hot pink one was colored with alcohol inks. We have others that are colored but not stamped.....it was a very good day!

2 comments:

Michelle W said...

i think that it is so very cool that you and Clarissa share art..it is so hard at this age to have something to share with them

Dianne Adams said...

You're right Michelle. I feel thankful that she wants to be involved and blessed that my club friends let her come.