Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Artistic Outpost Plates

These are projects that I used the newly released Artistic Outpost rubberstamps on as well as products from Rock Candy Studios. The blue box and cards were made using the new "Bluebird" plate.
I painted a bit of acrylic paint on the cardbase and then layered the images on. Embellishments are from Rock Candy. A dab of distress ink was used here and there to add color and interest.

The box was painted with acrylic and some images were stamped directly onto the box. Again, all the little doo-dads...bottle cap, metal photo corners, etc. are from Rock Candy.

This box features Artistic Outpost's new "Snowy Woods" plate. The box was painted with creme latte paint, crackled, and rubbed down with green acrylic. The image on the boxlid was stamped on tissue paper and carefully mod podged onto the lid. A second wreath was stamped on cardstock, cut out and layered onto the box for a little more dimension. Other images were stamped directly on the box using StazOn ink. Stamped images were colored using watered-down acrylic paint. I tried chalks but they just weren't vivid enough for the look I was working toward.
The open box features a fantastic Santa from the "Snowy Woods" plate...just love this image. The tag was stamped with a sentiment and I used a CB folder on it. Ribbon, tinsel and trims are all from Rock Candy.

5 comments:

akatrix said...

Dianne, I was so excited to see what you did with the Snowy Woods and Bluebird stamps since I just ordered both yesterday! Now I'm really inspired...can't wait to get them. Your pieces are just too wonderful!
Pat

Michelle Wilkerson said...

awesome projects..these are wonderful..glad to see that you have had some creative time

Dianne Adams said...

Thanks to you both! These are great images and they almost stamp themselves! I hope to have more creative time soon...

Debbie said...

Girlfriend...these are absolutely gorgeous projects...Your art is such a pleasure to view...I wanna be like you when I grow up...LOL...hugs, Debbie in Georgia

Subriagirl said...

How wonderful! I love the Snowy Woods & Bluebird images! Artistic Outpost keep cranking out plates, each better than the last. Keep up the terrific work! Ronnie