Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Play


I'm having a lot of fun making cards using Cuttlebug folders this weekend. This is my favorite for today. Each end of the card is embossed using a CB Folder and then I masked up to the edge of the design for a clean line before rubbing color on. For color, I applied Encore's Sweet Dreams ink and applied it with my fingers. The sentiment is by Wordsworth and it was also stamped with the Encore pad.

This week has been fall break for Clarissa and even though we've been busy, our mornings have been slower. It was so nice to have a slower pace along with the cooler weather. I do love this time of year!

2 comments:

subriagirl said...

Beautiful cuttlebug card Dianne!
Love it.
Ronnie

Michelle Wilkerson said...

great way to use the cuddlebug..who knew embossing could be so fun..glad to see you back at the art