Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Thankful Heart and Edible Art

In an hour, we'll leave for a family gathering to celebrate this day of thanksgiving. It's a good time to take stock of all there is to be thankful for even during these days of uncertainty. I have been blessed beyond measure in this life and because of the hope we have through Jesus Christ, I look forward to the blessing of eternal life.


I wanted to share a photo of Clarissa's beautiful pumpkin cheesecake. At fifteen, she has a love of creating in the kitchen and she is gifted at it. The recipe can be found at http://www.bonappetit.com/magazine/. It is called Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow-Sour Cream Topping and Gingersnap Crust. This is her first cheesecake and I think she's off to a great start.

Thanksgiving Blessings to All!

5 comments:

~Da Grandma said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! Great-looking artwork! Great job, Clarissa. You're using one of my favorite techniques. Pardon my drooling.

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful cheesecake Clarissa...Oh my gosh...I want a slice...LOL...hugs, Debbie in Georgia

Michelle Wilkerson said...

Clarissa is a very talented young lady..i am sure that you are like me and love to watch your daughter growning into a young lady

Dianne Adams said...

Ann..no pardon needed..it was drool-worthy! Do you still decorate cakes..I've seen your creations and they're droll worthy too.

Dianne Adams said...

Debbie..
Read where your hubby is having surgery..hope he does well. Thanks for the post.