Friday, December 12, 2008

Picture From My Door

We went to bed with snow on the ground last night. Delighted to have a day at home, we are having a lazy morning. Snow days are few and far between in Tennessee so they always feel like an 'event' to me. I snapped this photo from my front door this morning. Isn't it pretty? Today will be spent working on projects for Rock Candy Studios and a Christmas tree will be purchased. I'm a bit late getting it up this year but things have been hectic. Here's to a relaxing day! Later...

3 comments:

Roxi Phillips said...

What a beautiful shot! I love waking to fresh snow. Makes you really appreciate the warmth of your home. Happy creating. I can't wait to see what you come up with! ~ Be Merry~Roxi

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous picture! Welcome to the bloggers challenge group!

Michelle Murphy said...

great shot..you are the lucky ones..I would love to wake up to that winter wonderland..what a great thing to get you in the spirit of the season..