Monday, January 5, 2009

Dumping Grounds

While organizing for the last few days, I've dumped lots of stuff from drawers and containers. Several piles have accumulated along with piles that already existed. Since the holidays are over and real life must resume, my next goal will be to work from a zone. I plan to clean the dormer area of my workroom. This is where I've dumped some of the stuff while cleaning but it already needed organizing. Pegboard hangs on one wall and that will remain.
Here's the before shots....stay tuned for the after shots hopefully by the end of the week.

6 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Oh my, this is like my upstairs studio at the moment (the one I'm having to use to do liturgical banners)---it's the basement that's in order!
This is strictly a rhetorical question, asked because I do the same thing....WHY do we save all this stuff??? Then I get mad when I have to sort it out!

Michelle Murphy said...

if you are like me you wonder where you got all the stuff from and what in the world you were going to do with it:D

Dianne Adams said...

Michelle..I am like you! I just went through two tubs of stuff that I have held on to for collage. I've started a Goodwill pile at my front door and committed to at least one bag of trash coming out each day. I'm very conflicted about what to do with 15 years worth of swaps. What a task I've begun!

Roxi Phillips said...

It soothes my soul to see other's studios. I have piles and stacks to sort... and I will.... when I have time. But, right after CHA, my gardening project starts... then there's summer CHA in Florida.... then the retreat...and then.... maybe I like piles and stacks... she convinces herself!

Dianne Adams said...

Roxi..Funny! My room had become an obstacle course; I could do art and a workout at the same time. BTW, I'm working on another RC and will be shipping out by Saturday...at least that's the plan! Have a great day.

~Da Grandma said...

Looks like heaven to me!