Monday, February 23, 2009

Back To Normal...Well Almost

Clarissa's birthday week has come and gone and I'm tired. I think the mono is finally losing the battle and this past weekend was definitely the test. Needless to say, the only art that happened this weekend was at the sleepover. We always do something artsy as a part of Clarissa's parties and for the past three years or so, we've done the project here at home. The project this year was those large particle board initials that are around 12-14" tall. The girls painted, papered, glittered and painted some more! I think everyone had a good time.

Saturday afternoon was spent scanning in some odd and end papers that are on loan from a friend. She found these things years ago and has held on to them. Here's a couple of images you might enjoy. I hope the quality is good enough; I'm still learning about all that!

Now that things are "back to normal", I hope to have some art to share soon. Later...

2 comments:

Subriagirl said...

Sooooooo glad you all are beginning to feel HUMAN again! I know the feeling well....not to be repeated for sure! Hugs, Ronnie

Michelle Murphy said...

glad to heat that you are getting back to normal..love the images..i have both of the baking powder ones..found them in my grandmothers things