Friday, February 27, 2009

Chipboard Book Project

This is a great chipboard book kit from Debbie's Die Cuts. Each page is a unique shape and ready to cover with paints, paper or fabric along with the decorative die cuts that come with the kit. I used paper on each page and sewed the edges. Metallic Rub-ons were also used along the edges of the book. The long page with fabric tied around it was put through the Cuttlebug with great results. I decided to use a chipboard "A" on the front for either Adams or Ancestors. The plan is to use this book for some black and white shots of ancestors...Adams or others...so either way, I'm covered. The foil crown and rub-ons are from Rock Candy.

4 comments:

Michelle Murphy said...

well it was worth the way..love the book

Connie Paxman said...

diane I really like all the artsy elements on your chipboard book..
Nice to have some "ready-set-go" projects completed.
connie paxman

MixedMedia said...

Very interesting piece! I wish I could thumb through it! Love all the differently shaped pages!

Subriagirl said...

Simply beautiful piece. Lovely work Dianne!