Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!

It's said so often and it is true, time has a way of getting away from us. I know the last sixteen years have flown by. My youngest child turns sixteen today and I'm amazed at the person she's become. I am thankful to be her mother. Clarissa comes from a long line of baseball fans including a grandma that was a devoted Cincinnati Reds' fan. It was only natural that Clarissa's early years were spent cheering her brother on during baseball games and that she is now a devoted fan of the sport. So I have to share a couple of photos, one of the toddler fan and one more recent shot after a trip to see the Atlanta Braves.
Happy Sweet Sixteenth Clarissa! You're beautiful but your inner beauty is what I'm most proud of.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday and God Bless...hugs, Debbie

Michelle Murphy said...

well it finially let me post..you have such pretty young lady there..i will be doing the same thing in april..oh my where did the time go

Roxi Phillips said...

She was such a cute baby! What a sweet daughter you have. They truly are blessings, aren't they. Please tell her happy (belated) birthday for me. Hugs, Roxi