Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mixed Media Weekend in Tennessee!



It's barely spring and the lazy days of summer are only a dream. Fall isn't even on the radar. In the world of art retreats, you have to plan early to secure your spot so I wanted to put in a word about a much anticipated mixed media weekend that will take place September 10-13, 2009. It promises to be a winner featuring such instructors as Ruth Rae, Laurie Mika, Patricia DiBona and several other talented artists. Some of my west Tennessee friends have worked long and hard to put Mixed Media Melange together. I invite you to check out the M3 site and make plans for a great weekend in Tennessee.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I can't wait to hear about it!!

kathy mc said...

Thanks for posting this. I am very interested.

Dianne Q Adams said...

Linda...come on over! Check out the class listings at http://www.artisticoutpost.com/id37.html (hope that is right) The classes I signed up for are from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.