Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yes, I'm Going!

After posting about Mixed Media Melange, I've had a few people ask if I'm going and which classes I'm taking. First of all, YES I'm going! Once I saw the instructor list and the projects (plus it's only a 3 hour drive from me), it was just a matter of figuring out which classes I'd take. I absolutely love the look of the Keepsake Legacy Album class that Ruth Rae will be teaching on Friday. This workshop is from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. That was my first choice and I was able to get in! The second workshop that I wanted just happens to be by Ruth Rae also. I have alot to learn when it comes to wire so Wind, Coil, and Curl is something I expect to really enjoy. It's also an all-day workshop.
So, there ya have it. This event will represent Tennessee well and we need some mixed-media action in this part of the country. Be sure and check out the pdf of all the classes as well as room accomodations and meal info. at http://www.artisticoutpost.com/id37.html. Later...

No comments: