Saturday, May 30, 2009

Progress

Progress! If you've read my blog for very long you might remember my goal for this year is to get my art room organized. I am making progress slowly but surely. This is one of two boards that holds tools and supplies. The other one is still a disaster!
I've searched for some time for a desk or table that would fit into this dormer space. At only 40" wide, it wasn't easy to find anything that really worked. While meandering around a junk store last week, I found this petite size office desk. I whipped out my measuring tape and it's all of 38" wide...perfect! After a good cleaning, my husband and I wrestled it into place; I wouldn't want to move furniture for a living especially if I had to go up stairs all day. Originally I wanted to turn this into a "paper" area but since I work mostly in the room off of this windowed area, I decided to let the light in and to store my paper elsewhere. That's it for now...

2 comments:

Roxi Phillips said...

Your space is so organized... I long for a better organized space!

Michelle Murphy said...

you are doing so well with the project..heck you still have half the year left..love the cute little desk