Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hitting the Road!


My friend Susan and I have been planning a trip "someday" for years.  Well, someday is here and tomorrow we take off to spend a few days celebrating our 50th birthdays.  Her birthday was just this past Saturday and I'm a couple of months ahead of her!  I hope to post some pictures but may have to wait until we return.  Just had to share this picture of us on my 29th birthday.  We were both wearing braces LOL and had tons of energy.  Now 21 years later, the braces are off and the energy level is down but we're finally taking that trip. Later...

2 comments:

Michelle Murphy said...

okay you don't look a day older than when this picture was taken..what is your secret..can't wait to hear about the big trip.

Dianne Q. Adams said...

Oh Michelle...you made my day.