Sunday, September 27, 2009

Round The Block Swap - Round 2

The second set of blocks from Yahoo group 'inthishouseandgarden' are complete! The originator of this set is Elinor Jensen. I love the shape of her blocks which are a bit thicker at the base. Check out Elinor's artwork:

 
I added my artwork to a side of each of Elinor's blocks.  The background is tan and black checkered tissue paper.  The butterflies were punched from glossy junk mail and put through a CB folder.  They were accented with metallic rubons.  The masked girl was in my stash of images and the words were from magazines.  Everything was outlined with a white gel pen and a touch of glitter was added.  Three more rounds to go...so much fun!

1 comment:

kathy mc said...

Love your work. These blocks are cool. I almost joined that swap.