Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brave People Make Things

While checking out some favorite blogs, I happened upon the following at Sharon's blog.  So I decided to put the same offer out there with one little exception.  Because 2010 is so near, I am changing the timeline.

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.

2. What I create will be just for you, with love.

3. It’ll be done this year (2009).    EDITED:  It will be done by April 01, 2010.

4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something strange.

6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.

7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
 
While you're at it, check out Sharon's blog.  Her collage work and photography are outstanding!

6 comments:

crafty creations said...

Hi Dianne - love the concept of this and am happy to go along with it. I'll be posting on my blog very soon.

Look forward to hearing from you

x Hilda

Anonymous said...

Dianne, I would love anything made by you...

I love your painted papers and the list is priceless. Love your blog and follow it regularly. Thanks for posting your art.

Alice
aarterburn at comcast dot net

Ashlyn said...

Wow, am I a lucky soul! I came here at just the right time :)

Like Hilda said, I would love to have anything by you, strange and weird would also be welcomed with open arms. There is no bad art, for all art is a piece of the creator! :)

I am more than willing to follow in your footsteps and make 5 things for the first 5 people who respond to my post! It sounds like such fun!! :)
Hugs, Ashlyn

Allison Revetta said...

Hope I'm in!! Love everything you do and I am your no 1 fan! Allison Revetta

Nancy said...

DiAnne,

I love this idea. I'm responding because you "dared" me to be brave. I'll take that dare!!

leafygal said...

I'm sad I miss out, but I think I'll keep the concept going on my own blog.

You artworks are inspiring - I must go back to Tracy's book and brush up on some techniques.

Gillian (in Australia)