Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Last of the Trip - Acadia National Park



We stayed at the Bay Meadow Cottages about five minutes away from the entrance to Acadia National Park.  The cottages were so cute and pretty economical since the season was winding down. 


I had to have a shot of the post office that was just across the road from the cottages.


These are a few shots taken on the 27 mile loop that runs through the park.







We were damp to the bone here.  I think we both agreed that we'll go before October next time.  The leaves weren't quite as remarkable as I'd hoped but it was beautiful anyway.  So.....that's it for the Birthday Adventure.  Now I'm looking forward to two big art weekends that are just around the corner!  Later...

1 comment:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

These photos are lovely enough to be framed ~ I love the roads & paths taking you to some place wonderful!