Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Painted Papers

I'm well into painted paper again today and want to share a couple of sheets that turned out pretty good.  I've decided my palette is 'autumn' and I'm trying to focus on those colors without making the pages look too much alike.  I should mention three influences: Anne Bagby, Traci Bautista, and a book by Sherrill Kahn, "Creating with Paint".  I suppose everything we see has an influence on what we produce.  There's a few more sheets to go before construction begins.  Later...




3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Dianne!
Your papers are just beautiful both in colors and in pattern. I just love them.
Thanks again for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment about my work on your blog!

It took me a while to find your comment! :)

MizCarla said...

Hi Dianne!! I saw your note on collagecats and had to run over here and see your painted papers--they are fabulous girl!!!! I went to Lowe's earlier and bought a huge roll of brown paper--I'm determined to make my own wrapping paper this year. You provided just the right inspiration :D

xoxs
C

The Backporch Artessa said...

You know I looooove painted papers! How fun are these! Love you are choosing a theme of color!