Sunday, January 31, 2010

Main Street Block Swap - Block Two

This is the second block I've done for the Main Street Block Swap for the Yahoo group "In This House and Garden".  The front of my antique shop features the picture of a window that I took while on Mackinac Island.  It's outlined with pencil and then smudged.  The jewelry is an old earring purchased at a flea market.
The back of the antique shop features another shot from Mackinac Island.  I love this pink bike with a basket on the front.  The bike and the quote are also outlined with pencil and smudged.  Be sure and check out "In This House and Garden" where there's lots of creative things going on.  Only three more blocks to go for this swap!  Later...

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love what you did with the Mackinac photos. I live on the island year-round and always like to hear about people's trips.

Pallas said...

I love your Antique store, and adding an actual picture of a store window is very clever. The bike picture is cute too. Mackinac Island is a place I've always wanted to visit.