Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tiny Trinket House


This tiny trinket house is just perfect to showcase a tiny photo.  I've had the house painted and crackled for awhile but couldn't quite figure out how to finish it.  After Saturday's charm workshop, the rusty bow charm almost jumped onto the house.  I think it works.  Hand-rolled paper beads (thanks to Cracker Barrel for the lovely paperbag), two glass beads and a vintage picture of my dad and aunt complete the necklace.  The tiny trinket kit is available at Rock Candy Studios.

8 comments:

Joyce said...

This is beyond cute! I am checking out the trinket link directly from here.

Debby said...

Your tiny trinket house is just as sweet as can be.
Debby

Risa said...

that is adorable!

Lori said...

Awesome! Love the bow on the house, it really looks fab. And using the Cracker Barrel bag? Brilliant. Really goes with the theme of the piece.

Jingle said...

This is so wonderful! I really love it!

Aimeslee said...

Very sweet. Great looking piece.

mammagil said...

Hi Dianne
I love the house trinket and the paper beads I am in the midst of rolling some this very night!!! Thanks for following by the way
Have a great Mothers Day!
Melissa

Gaby Bee said...

This is absolutely stunning. Love your tiny trinket house. Beautifully done!