Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little Book Swap


I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted to my blog.  Between computer problems (again), the end of school and my daughter's tonsillectomy, the days have been pretty full.  When life gets hectic, I like to join a swap so I'll have a project to work on and unwind.  Collage Unleashed is hosting a Little Book swap based on Traci Bautista's techniques and I had to join.  My covers are all painted muslin using stencils and stamps for decorating.

This shot shows unfinshed covers in the background and a side view of the completed books.  I really enjoyed working in a smaller format and look forward to swapping with the Collage Unleashed group.

8 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

I love your little books. I thought about joining this swap but I passed this time. Your books are wonderful.

Joyce said...

These are super cute, love 'em!

Lori said...

wow, I just love the colors! What a great book, I'll have to check that out!

Mary Patterson said...

Found you through a Post you put on Tedi M's blog a while ago. LOVE your creativity, but even more your boldness in proclaiming God's word & His love for us! Thanks for being a good example.
Blessings,
Mary Patterson
http://MarysCottageTreasures.com/

Cory said...

Great little book...the colors are yummy.

LisaC said...

Wow! These are fabulous! So vibrant and colorful! Whoever gets one in the swap is going to be a very lucky person!!!

Elizabeth in NM said...

Love your books! So colorful and whimsical. I hope I get one!

Nonerz said...

they look great Dianne! Mine are posted on my blog here: http://networkedblogs.com/5lODL