Sunday, July 4, 2010

Monochromatic Red ATC


ChristianPaperArtists is having a Monochromatic Red ATC swap and this is my completed card.  I used printed cardstock and added Golden's bright red glaze.  Layers of paint were stenciled on and then the painted piece was mounted to red cardstock.  I used a sewing machine to make the holes around the border and then finished the edges with handsewing.  The text was typed using my antique typewriter...mostly due to the fact that my computer was down and I couldn't print anything.  A punched heart was paper embossed using a Cuttlebug folder.  All the elements were mounted and then outlined with a burgundy gel pen.   This was the last of the swaps I'm signed up for so I'm off to look for another swap or two.  Know of any good ones?

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Great work!