Sunday, August 29, 2010

Square Tag Trio

I really like these 5 1/2" manilla tags that I found in my tag stash. I chose fresco cream, aquamarine and crimson from Golden's glaze collection to color the top half of each tag. Love those glazes!


The top half of each tag was put through the Wizard using embossing plates.  The embossed images were then highlighted using metallic rub-ons.  I love the sheen that the rub-ons give the embossed patterns.  I used a zig-zag machine stitch for the edges and to attach decorative trim to the tag.  Images are all from Altered  Pages.


Embellishments of buttons, flowers and poetry beads complete the tags.  Beautiful fibers were added to the holes in the tags. 

Happy Sunday morning all!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

These are soooo lovely!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful work :o)

Terri said...

I love these!

Jingle said...

These are absolutely lovely!