Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fairy Memory Box


Working with wood and acrylic paint is one of my favorite things to do. The Fairy Memory Box features products from Altered Pages.
 
                                                        
This is a view from the top.  This particular image is so delicate and light.  A butterfly hair clasp from my stash was used as an embellishment.

This box is the perfect place for tucking away special treasures.  The scalloped edges were inspired by Anna Corba's work.

3 comments:

Aimeslee said...

Happy New Year Dianne! You did a gorgeous job on that memory box, it's lovely. Thanks for sharing with us. xoxo

Jingle said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I really love this!

Home of the Fairy Smasher said...

This is so beautiful! I may have to think about something like this for my 5 year old grand daughter.

Big Squishy Hugs!