Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Art Room


I love to see where people work and so I took a few photos to share this morning.  I've posted them to flickr if you'd like to see more.  I'd love it if you'd leave a link to art studio pics that you have.  My area is a work in progress and I'm always looking for ideas and inspiration for making my space better.  This photo is of a dormer area where I wrap packages for gifting or mailing.  It's probably my most organized area.


This is a wide shot of my work table.  It's probably the messiest area but I know where everything is and spend as much time as possible here.  If you'd like to see more pictures, go to this link and choose slideshow.  Later...

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Awesome space!!!

Joyce said...

Love it! You are container crazy just like me!

Margaret said...

Oh my, what an amazing creative space you have!! Mx

The Backporch Artessa said...

Wow! I could stay and play for DAYS and DAYS!

Kristin said...

How Fabulous! Love it, Kristin xo

Shelly Hickox said...

WOW! I am coming over right now, lol!

Suzanne said...

I just put together my first art room, and I'm thinking, man, I have too much stuff. I'm glad to see you have a lot too!

littlethings1 said...

Great room ! Now I dont feel so bad ! I thought that I may be the only one with way too much stuff !You have me beat I think , looks all so interesting !
Eunice