Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thirty Days Of Posts - Day Eighteen


I'm happy to be a part of Altered Pages' design team.  I'm happy to share that Altered Pages will soon have a new and improved website.  In anticipation of the new site's unveiling, Jean of Altered Pages is running a special deal.  Place a postal order before the old website closes and receive a free magnetic frame kit including all materials and instructions. The kit makes two frames. There is a limit of one per customer and colors may vary.  Check it out here while there's time.  BTW, the new website's address will continue to be the same.  

2 comments:

Aimeslee said...

Congrats for making the design team, Dianne. I was a bit confused at first until I realized, AP must have changed hands? I'm behind, I guess. Have fun! xoxo

Dianne said...

AP changed hands a few months ago. Their new website should be up and running within a few hours.