Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thirty Days Of Posts - Day Twenty-Four


Creative Catalyst Productions
If you've followed me for very long, you know how much I enjoyed taking workshops with Anne Bagby when she taught on Signal Mountain, TN.  Anne has recently completed her second instructional DVD with Creative Catalyst Productions.  I was very happy when CCP asked to use some of my blog posts about Anne's workshop on their blog.  So here I am blogging about them blogging my blog. 

It made me smile. . 

I can't wait to see the new things that Anne has come up with.  If you follow the link, there's a preview of the new video.  CCP has produced several wonderful videos (which I own) including Traci Bautista, Lesley Riley, Claudine Hellmuth and Carrie Burns Brown...just to name a few.  It's great to pop these in the DVD player and get inspired all over again.  Later...

No comments: