Sunday, November 13, 2011

Can You Keep A Secret?


I worked on several projects yesterday and had some pieces left over.  The little winged girl practically flew onto the page; I think she looks perfect there.  With Christmas only weeks away, there's lots of secrets to be kept.

Several years ago, we got an early start on our Christmas shopping and found a great deal on a digital camera for our son.  I tucked it away where I was sure he wouldn't find it.  On Christmas morning, after all the packages had been unwrapped, I noticed that his 'pile' didn't compare with his sister's.  I was at a loss until I remembered the camera.   I'm sure most moms can relate when I say that my secret hiding place was such a good secret that even I couldn't remember where it was.  Fortunately the gift was located and presented and a merry Christmas was had by all.  Ah, such fun memories!



2 comments:

Ashlyn said...

I can! ;) Keep a secret that is. I'm passing the "Tell Me About Yourself" blog award to you! Please see my blog post and follow my lead...you can see it here: http://justmethroughwords.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

Aimeslee said...

Dianne, love your scraps creation, I just secretly love using scraps, don't you? xoxo