Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pink Glitterhouse


There's just something about the glitterhouse that I'm finding addictive.  I think I could make these year-round (and I just might).  The pink house  is designed with Valentine's Day in mind. The house and base are made with recycled cereal boxes.  Four different glitters including silver chunky, crystal, pink and ultra-fine crystal add the sparkle to the house.  An image from Luna-girl graces the front door. 


I love the softness of this piece.  The beads are from an old necklace that I took apart.  I adore the solid white trees and wish I had stocked up on these while they were in the stores this holiday season.


A pink rosette completes the look. 

This house was made using a template that appeared in Victoria Magazine.  Contact Victoria Magazine here
to request the Harvest House templates. 

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Carolyn Dube said...

I love glitter and sparkles - this house rocks! I can see why you'd want to make these all year!!!!

A Scrap-a-Teeny Girl said...

Beautiful!! Are the houses hard to make? I have a small template using pages from a book, but am afraid to play! :D Becky