Sunday, April 8, 2012

Card and Tag Set

There's something about crepe paper that I really like.  I've often looked at it but had never bought any until recently when I bought white and cream.  White and cream may sound dull but I didn't know what I'd actually use it for.  While working on this greeting card and gift tag set yesterday, I thought of the crepe paper.  I think it works - what do you think?


 The card and the image are stamped on kraft cardstock.  Image is by Oxford Impressions.


Machine sewing outlines the tag and accents the area above the crepe paper.  Tiny silver and white bows adorn both the card and tag.

Buttons were handsewn to the button cards.  The set would be perfect for Mother's Day and is in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Aimeslee said...

Lovely work, Dianne. Gosh, I've got some big fat rolls of crepe just wasting away, lol. White is the best color to get in my opinion. That is like a blank canvas to us art gals. xoxo