Friday, August 17, 2012

Catching Up

Wow.  I've really neglected my blog.   I'm going to try to do better - I really am.  There's really no excuse other than life has been busy.

One of those life events was my son's wedding.  He and his bride Jennifer were married on May 26.


Many of the touches were DIY including the wedding banner...


I added their names and the date on the ampersand  to make it more personal  (click on image to make it larger)... 


Of course we had to have water with special labels...


With the heat wave that hit most of our country this summer, the bottled water was a hit!

I'll be back in a few days with more.  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Love the handmade touches! I never knew what the "and sign" was called until yesterday! One of my coworkers was giving me a passcode and she said, "then the ampersand." I said, "the what?"