Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Latest

jottersandjournals.com




It wasn't too long ago that my little Etsy shop took off and took on a life of its own.  To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement...I'm also very busy.  So busy it seems, that I can't keep up with my blog.  I've enjoyed blogging but I'm taking a break and perhaps it will be a permanent break - time will tell.

If you want to hop over to my new digs, please do!  I'll be showcasing some of the custom wedding jotter sets that my customers order.  It's mostly just pretty pictures and little talk but then that's the way I like it...  Later!

3 comments:

libbyquilter said...

i hope that all continues to go well for you.

:-)
libbyQ

navaneedh said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u





Leather Note Jotter

Gaby Bee said...

I just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Gaby